- Note-taking functionality: OneNote offers excellent drag-and-drop features that allow you to insert snippets, pictures, diagrams, text and other information from a website into your notes. It auto-saves the notebooks. You can also use it to embed and synchronize audio and video files to your notes.
- Search: Its powerful search tool helps you find information quickly – whether it is the written word, text in pictures, or words in audio and video recordings. It even records the url of the original source for easy reference. Page tabs make it easy to go through, rearrange and search for pages in your notebooks.
- Sharing: Multiple people can work on a OneNote shared file simultaneously. The programme maintains a copy of the notebook on local computers, allowing you to work even when not connected to the network. Changes made by users are synchronized to ensure the shared notebook remains up-to-date.
- Outlook integration: Hassle-free integration with Outlook allows you to save tasks on Outlook, email notes directly from OneNote, share notebooks and mark notes with an Outlook task flag. This is synchronized with OneNote, a feature that lets you move between the two easily. OneNote pages can also be published as HTML pages.
- Screenshots: This nifty feature helps you capture sections of a webpage. Unlike the screen print option, here you don’t need to save the page or crop it. Just select and pick the area you need and you are done!
Follow the link below for keyboard shortcuts: