Social media marketing forms an integral part of every successful small business strategy today. It offers small businesses with many opportunities to grow the business. Although social media marke…
Some key tips here from pure marketing perspective.
I’d like to add a few more points as general advice to business owners:
1. It’s essential to narrow down your focus to what you do best. Having a well defined marketing vision targeted at your audience goes a long way in establishing and growing a business.
2. Look at innovative ways of boosting your sales such as bundling your services together, getting repeat customers, launching new products and improved services.
3. Remain flexible. Running a small business is an everyday challenge. Everyday you will be foucussing on solving problems and it often boils down to fighting the biggest fire first. Remember, if you find yourself in a situation where you don’t have much to worry about you are probably standing on the edge of a very slippery slope.
4. Another key point is invest in the right people, those who have the potential to grow with the business. This is one of the best investments you will make as a business owner.
5. Try out new ideas, but resist big changes. Short, incremental changes allow you to test the new idea without risking too much in the process.
6. Define your USP and focus on sellling that to your customers. Ask yourself the question that what is it that makes you different? Why should your customers buy from you and not someone else? Your USP can be your design, turnaround time, customer service, quality et cetera.
7. Value the feedback from your customers. It’s the easiest way to identify areas of improvement.
Got anything to add? Please feel free to comment.
See on www.kronikmedia.co.uk